i want to make it so when i paste something, it comes up as a random line of text that i have in notepad. for example, say i have a list of 3 lines of text in notepad:
Apples
Babies
Cows

When i go to paste, i want it to randomly choose either apple babies or cows to paste. how to i go about doing this??
Quote by Capua47
When i go to paste, i want it to randomly choose either apple babies or cows to paste. how to i go about doing this??

wat.

That makes no sense. Why do you want it to do that? Why not just pick one of them randomly yourself and paste it?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
wat.

That makes no sense. Why do you want it to do that? Why not just pick one of them randomly yourself and paste it?

because i dont want to sit there with notepad open copy and pasting things, i want to be able to just instantly paste a random line in on demand.

He is not happy with your laziness.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Tster
uhmmm. just dont do it. thats easier.

well the list is from a mod for WoW. it was called jerkscript. you would type /jerkscript in the chat in WoW and it would randomly say a line from the notepad list. i want to know how you can integrate something like that outside of wow, since i dont play wow anymore and still want to use jerkscript.
how bout 'chu write a script for it brah?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
veryyy carefully, its like...attempting to divide by zero...only very so few ppl have succeeded
Quote by hahaokayman
veryyy carefully, its like...attempting to divide by zero...only very so few ppl have succeeded

Last time I divided by 0 my dog imploded and my moms head disconnected from her shoulders and started flying around. I tend to avoid such things nowadays. Anywho script is finished, what's your preferred file sharing site? I'll upload and send you the link.
Quote by 666WildChild666
Last time I divided by 0 my dog imploded and my moms head disconnected from her shoulders and started flying around. I tend to avoid such things nowadays. Anywho script is finished, what's your preferred file sharing site? I'll upload and send you the link.

you seriously made a script for it??
Quote by AceOfBlades
Food on the mind, TS?

babies.
BABIES.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
How many words total, and do you want spaces, breaks, or what between them? I could do it in a minute.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by 666WildChild666
Don't bother I'm writing a script now.
Really? You should've of made him learn how to do that. Seriously.

"Give a man a fish, feed him a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime." -- Confucius (or some wise Asian dude)
I have a working app for you, but it only works on PC. pm me an email address if you want it
Last edited by Zigsfi at Jun 21, 2010,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Really? You should've of made him learn how to do that. Seriously.

"Give a man a fish, feed him a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime." -- Confucius (or some wise Asian dude)

Lol I have to learn VB.NET, it's a pain in the a$$ and I hate that my school makes me learn it, I know C++ it's a million times better then any .NET language. Alas I do have to pass this class so this was my random practice XD It's not perfect, it generates a new random thing from the list of up to five words or phrases and copys it to the clipboard once a second so you have a one second wait before pasting something different. Also once you hit go to stop it you either have to wait a while until it stops or go into task manager to close it but who cares. I threw it together quick for him in about 15 minutes with a dinner break in the middle and it does what he wants it to. Any major questions and he can PM me.
ok. I just applied the finishing touches. It only works on PC though. PM me an email address and I'll send it your way.
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
-Alan Kay

Check out my original classical composition here !