Up until today, I have had a great and deep hatred for Metalcore music. I heard August Burns Red today, and It was actually pretty cool. Can I have some suggestions based one that? I was afraid the people in the metal suggestions thread would kill me if I posted this there.
Quote by Dio10101
Up until today, I have had a great and deep hatred for Metalcore music. I heard August Burns Red today, and It was actually pretty cool. Can I have some suggestions based one that? I was afraid the people in the metal suggestions thread would kill me if I posted this there.

The people there are here too.

Hardcore forum for metalcore.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Converge
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Or come on over to the Deathcore thrad ^_^
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by TheyCallMeRune
Maybe you would like

Parkway Drive-
All That Remains-
Killswitch Engange-

Or check my band :P

-Love Metal Core <3

You and TS need to both gtfo.
Go to the hardcore rec thread.

Check out...
Converge
Botch
Between the Buried and Me
Dillinger Escape Plan
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
"I think people will get mad at me in the rec thread, so I'll just go and create a whole new one!"

Sound logic.
I still have a great and deep hate for Metalcore music.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
Gorilla Biscuits
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.