Might sound crazy but Apple store's open up at 7 a.m I'm gonna be there by 5. anyone plan on camping it
Nah, have fun though.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Never understood what is so great about the iPhone. Besides, I don't feel the need to camp outside a store for a phone.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
I would have thought most people who were planning on getting it right away would have just pre-ordered it

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I don't camp out for phones. Phones camp out for me.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I see no point in camping out for anything.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
I like Iphones a lot there great user friendly, but mainly cause my iphone is a 3g 8g so I figured i'd just get a 16g cause I need it for music anyways
No, I want to believe I have a life and don't need to buy the latest phone out in order to feel complete. No offense, TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm getting one when I can upgrade in December
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Jesus you guys are vultures, my Iphone's Ipod is full, I'm eligible for an upgrade, I have money, I have my dream guitar (American Telecaster) and want it.
Quote by amicone18
Jesus you guys are vultures, my Iphone's Ipod is full, I'm eligible for an upgrade, I have money, I have my dream guitar (American Telecaster) and want it.

What does that have to do with anything?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I'm no iphone hater, in fact I own one, but why do you feel the need to have one before everyone else? Are you insecure?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by amicone18
I like Iphones a lot there great user friendly, but mainly cause my iphone is a 3g 8g so I figured i'd just get a 16g cause I need it for music anyways

Wow. So, you already have an iPhone, and you are planning on waiting in line before the sun rises to get another iPhone? Why don't you just cut your money up into little tiny squares and blow it out your ass at the homeless?

I'm really just giving you a hard time, but this does seem quite excessive.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Jun 21, 2010,
happy with the one i have but go get one. makes my investment in Apple just that much better! whoooooooo! apple rules! wanna get rich, buy apple!!!!
I wouldn't camp out for anything, really. The one time I did camp out was for Conan O Brien at Bonnaroo (waited 6 hours in line, but it was fun)
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Rock. Freak= because I have all my "Music" stuff, and figured someone would say something along the lines of "I would rather buy an amp or guitar"

Stewieswan= The next wave of shipment's are on July 14th or so, my Itunes has more songs then my Iphone can handle, I could use it now. especially since i'm going to school this summer at Berklee and want to have all my music for taking the train and such. you dig?
Att sucks for sure not much to add there. I will be getting the new iPhone, but I like to wait a few weeks before I dive in. I don't care what anybody says I use my iPhone like crazy. Pretty much all day doing something or other. I can't blame you for sitting out for the new phone. I would if I had the time. It's fun and that's what it's all about.
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by hardrocker64
happy with the one i have but go get one. makes my investment in Apple just that much better! whoooooooo! apple rules! wanna get rich, buy apple!!!!

**** that, there shares a almost $300 a piece, you would have to be rich to make the investment to get rich(unless you invested in them when forest gump did). Phillip Morris and kraft ftw!
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Quote by somedude789
**** that, there shares a almost $300 a piece, you would have to be rich to make the investment to get rich(unless you invested in them when forest gump did). Phillip Morris and kraft ftw!

My dad bought Apple stocks when they were only like $40 a stock
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
My dad bought Apple stocks when they were only like $40 a stock
lucky bastard he is.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

I may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it is not the iPhone 4g, just the iPhone 4. No g.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Nah I won't be camping outside, i'll be inside serving customers them though

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
no, because i'm not a pathetic gimp.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Quote by AlecMag
I may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure it is not the iPhone 4g, just the iPhone 4. No g.

This is true. I believe Sprint is the only cell phone company that has come out with 4g phones so far.