Selling a Peavey JSX Head, Parkwood PW370M acoustic guitar, and an Epiphone Explorer.

Peavey JSX Head - $750 Shipped in the continental US

There are a few marks on the corners of this amp, as well as very slight smudges on the chrome faceplate. Nothing you can notice from more than 6 inches away, you know how it is, the unavoidable stuff. If you are looking to buy one of these new, don't bother. You'll be spending an extra $400 dollars for...a slightly less smudged faceplate. This amp sounds like new, exactly the way it should, it is flawless and has no issues with the electronics, switches, knobs or sound. I have put a matched set of JJ 6L6 power tubes from Eurotubes in the amp within the past month and they are intense. Excellent low end articulation with these tubes. I will also include the original JJ EL34 set that came with the amp in case you prefer the sound of those, but I will let you know in advance that the EL34s are probably 6-12 months from the end of their life.

Foot switch included and it is in mint condition, cables also included. I'll even throw in a speaker cable for you.

Parkwood PW370M - $450 Shipped in the continental US

This guitar is MINT. It was purchased new in box for over $850 on 4/17/08. It was professionally setup before being played on a single recording session, after which I had to change to a Martin LXM "Little Martin" 3/4 scale guitar as I began teaching younger students. This Parkwood sounds, plays, and equally importantly looks AMAZING. You will not find a better guitar short of Martin's D28 and up. In other words, an additional $1,500 to the price of this instrument. If you are looking for a guitar to keep around the house for your own personal use or a top notch concert ready acoustic with quiet and clean electronics, this is it.

Includes a factory installed Fishman preamp with built in piezo pickups and microphone. Finish is flawless; no chips, scratches, dings, rubs, nothing at all. Neck is straight, fretboard is impeccable and there is NO BUZZ and NO CHOKE. Included is a Roadrunner Hard Case that I purchased as an upgrade. It was bought on discount because it had a few small tears in the tolex, no dings though and these tears were made prior to my ownership of the case and guitar. This guitar has endured ZERO abuse or mishandling. I have babied this instrument while maintaining it to a standard of excellence that I require in all of my recording instruments.

Epiphone Explorer - $450 Shipped in the continental US

This guitar plays flawlessly and sounds the best of any of my guitars, probably due to the Korina body...and Duncan / DiMarzio pickups! There is a '59 in the neck and a pink DiMarzio Super 3 in the bridge. This is one of DiMarzio's highest output pickups so even when paired with the highest gain amps you can really retain note clarity. If you would prefer a black pickup I can put in a cheaper Ibanez pickup but tonally the DiMarzio that is in there is top notch, in addition to its $80 price tag. This guitar has a HUGE mid-range and low-end. If you are looking to stick out in the mix, this is the guitar for you. If you're looking for this guitar you know that not only does it stand out in the mix but also on stage.

There is no major damage to the guitar, but there are a few small swirl scratches on the back as well as one tiny paint deformation about 4mm's in diameter. It is missing the back plate because I changed the pickups so many times until I found the right combination. If you look closely at the headstock the top portion of the "h" in Epiphone is cut off. I bought it new like this and I believe it's just a factory defect, barely noticeable though. This guitar comes with aftermarket Dunlop Straplocks and I can include a matching leather Gibson lightning bolt strap with the appropriate Dunlop buttons.

Included is a Gibson USA Hardshell case that I bought along with the guitar for $200 dollars. The Epiphone cases are garbage. They will break if you ever move the guitar around, but the Gibson USA cases are solid as a rock. So all in all, you get an Epiphone Explorer that is $500 new, $150 worth of high end pickups, a $200 case, and $50 strap...and those aren't exaggerated prices, that's before tax! So you could buy all of that and have it set-up to have a gig ready guitar and spend $900 or you can buy mine to help me finance a new Mesa Boogie and save hundreds of dollars. The guitar will come to you set-up with new strings and ready to shred. You will not be disappointed with this instrument.

If you have any questions about any of these listings feel free to ask.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727
Fender Evil Twin / Mesa 412
EVH 5150 III Mini / Avatar 212

I will trade the JSX for a VHT Deliverance or a Mesa Electra-Dyne + my cash.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727

JSX will be gone in 24 hours if no one wants it.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727

Quote by PerpetualBurn
JSX will be gone in 24 hours if no one wants it.

That's a goddamn shame, I wouldn't drop $750 without more than a days notice. You're a good salesman though fella.
Yeah I'm sorry about that, it's really gotta go though. I need to pay for school to get priority registration so something of mine has to go
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727

JSX didn't sell on the bay, if anyone else wants it please take it off my hands. I need the money ASAP. I can let it go for 700 with local pickup or 750 shipped. This thing is practically new and has month old tubes!
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP
Agile Septor Elite 727

Sold.
G&L Legacy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez RG20thDY
Ibanez RG25thFP