So I got the chance to watch this movie again on Sunday, and I realized this is probably one of my most memorable, favorite movies, not only because of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, but because the first time I saw it, I was scared shitless. Some of the scenes are just unbelivebly genious, and scary.
Anyone else love this movie?
I love that movie. Depp is pretty brilliant in it. I really love how it's directed in such a dreary way and everything is almost black and white-looking. it really adds contrast to the scenes with blood.
Want to, need to track it down. But I've always thought the story was very cool
Have a good one,
Phoenix
I loved that movie when I was a wee lad. Nowadays I dont even remember what it was about. :/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'll probably watch it sometime soon now, thanks to this thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Villany wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

I love that line.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by RU Experienced?
Is this the movie where there's that torture chamber thingy inside of a tree?

Hmm... there is a torture chamber... and a tree...

but I think you might be thinking of princess bride?
its a good movie. too bad it ruined my childhood by giving me constant nightmares
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by rmr024
Hmm... there is a torture chamber... and a tree...

but I think you might be thinking of princess bride?

I think you're right.
I think that I'll watch it, I only ever saw about the second half.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I remember that one scene where a kid is hiding under the floor boards and the horsemen cuts off his fathers head. So then the head rolls in the floor and there's a gap in the floor where the head stops and is looking down at the kid.

That scene scared me shitless when I was little.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by maidenrulz19
I remember that one scene where a kid is hiding under the floor boards and the horsemen cuts off his fathers head. So then the head rolls in the floor and there's a gap in the floor where the head stops and is looking down at the kid.

That scene scared me shitless when I was little.

That and when the kids mom pops out of the iron maiden
Missed that scene on sunday, my gay cousin put it on nickolodyan and hid the clicker, so i took like ten mins to figure out the buttons on the TV
I saw it when I was little. I was scared of it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Screw Depp, Christopher Walken is the star and he doesnt even have any lines, apart from "ARR!"

Back in the day I was a massive Burton fanboy, but of late his works are... I dunno... Not his...

A Burtonesque adaptation of a story, no matter how good he makes it, is not a Burton film.
...In my opinion.
that's cool man. I actually live in Sleepy Hollow, NY where the movie is supposed to take place. and yes, my town is that creepy.