Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax are all performing tomorrow, and the concert is being shown in select theaters all around the world. I just got my tickets yesterday and I'm pumped for 4 hours of metal. Who else is gonna see it?
Not me
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
I was gonna' go but I have an exam the day after. If it was after the 30th of June I would have gone and rocked out to that bad boy.

My life sucks.
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

Peavey Tour series 450 Head + Peavey 410 TVX Cab
VOX ADVT15

Line 6: Guitarport
sadly no... be sure to tell us how it goes
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
A few of my friends are going, and I was thinking of tagging along. Then I realized, I only like two of the four bands, and I don't even like those two as much I used to. I don't know though, I still may go just for the hell of seeing it.

EDIT: But I think my friend said something about actually seeing some encore show later this week. That makes it even more lame.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Jun 21, 2010,
I got tickets to go see it at the theaters, can't ****ing wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna be an awesome show

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
Quote by PhillyHendrix
A few of my friends are going, and I was thinking of tagging along. Then I realized, I only like two of the four bands, and I don't even like those two as much I used to. I don't know though, I still may go just for the hell of seeing it.

i just barely got into metal a couple of months ago, but it's still gonna be good, and it's not as expensive as the real concert. how much is it in your area? Tickets where I live are only $18
Probably some people in the metal forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown