So im sitting in guitar center when these dudes come up to me and compliment my playing they then ask me to "play some flocka" my thoughts are play-what-now.
Im guessing they were assuming me being a young black kid I would immediatly know who that is. (or Im just over thinking things :-). I tell them I don't know who he is. So they proceed to tell me about how nice he is and how good his rhymes are.

Afterward I decide to go home and look this guy up because of how good he apparently is since I had heard his name followed by praise at previous times.
Frist off his full stage name is Waka Flocka Flames...and guess what guys...he is ****ing terrible. His shit was so bad I think it may have simultaneously given me a hernia.

immediately I start thinking...I can rap better than this nigga...and what type of nigga names him self waka flocka flames (which not to my surprise is supposed to be an Onomatopoeia for cocking and shooting a gun).

This guy is terrible!!! and Im Mad he is even around!! Him and his whole crappy ass label!!

...blog...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Well thanks for making me read your day of angst filled adventure.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Dis shit right hurrr?

Dis shit right hurrr?

Dis shit right hurrr is closed!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all