I watched this movie more than Toy Story when I was a child. It really is a part of me. I really liked the video game based on it as well. It seems like it is kind of forgotten nowadays. Also, all the people my age that I have ever talked to about it have always only had negative things to say about it. How does the Pit feel about Disney/Pixar's 1998 film A Bug's Life?

What's the main ant's name again? I can't remember and it's starting to bother me. Actually, I can't remember any of the names and it's bothering me.

...I see your point.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Ants > A Bugs Life
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I like the big flying beetle guy and the part when they visit the bug city. Yeah that is pretty much all I recall of that movie.
I loved that movie. Although I hardly remember it at all... I wish I had it on DVD, I would totally watch it right now if I did.

EDIT: And the picture alone in the OP brought a huge wave of nostalgia. I feel all warm inside
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jun 21, 2010,
Quote by PhillyHendrix
What's the main ant's name again? I can't remember and it's starting to bother me. Actually, I can't remember any of the names and it's bothering me.

...I see your point.

The main ants name was Flick. The princesses name was "Princess Atta" or something like that. He little sister's name was Dot. The caterpillar was Hemlic.

Other than that, I don't remember.

EDIT: The correct title of that movie is Antz, not Ants.
Quote by darkcheef
Ants > A Bugs life

^Fuuuuuuuuu

Great minds think alike.

Ants sucked.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Only Pixar movie I've never watched more than once. Even though I was only seven when it came out it never caught my interest.

But since this is an appreciation thread, I remember that I liked the twin bugs that did the cannonballs.
Quote by RawPower218
The main ants name was Flick. The princesses name was "Princess Atta" or something like that. He little sister's name was Dot. The caterpillar was Hemlic.

Other than that, I don't remember.
Yep, those sound right. Don't get me wrong, all of the Pixar movies are great, this one included. But I'd say that out of them all, this might be my least favorite. Hard to say, actually, I haven't seen it in years.

EDIT: Scratch that, the honor of being my least favorite goes to Cars.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Jun 21, 2010,
Quote by Nelsean
Great minds think alike.

I was watching Ants like a month ago on VHS
Quote by element4433
Ants sucked.

Your face sucks

A bugs live was awesome. Though perhaps that's because I was exactly target age when it came out.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Nelsean
Your face sucks off whoever made a bugs life because he was one talented mofo

Wow, I agree.
Quote by Nelsean
Your face sucks

Ouch, cut back on the insults a little, that was a little harsh.

I did not like Ants very much either. I think it was because they decided to make them red, or whatever color that is (I'm colorblind, sorry )... Blue is just a friendlier color than red IMO.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Wow, I agree.

What is this I dont even

Quote by RawPower218
I agree. I can't believe something with Woody Allen would be so meh.
I know!
Quote by Nelsean
Your face sucks
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

A Bug's Life was a remake of the Magnificent Seven, which was a remake of Seven Samurai. Due to the transitive property, that makes it one of the best movies of all time.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Nelsean
What is this I dont even

I don't really know either, I just really liked a bugs life.
I loved this movie, but it seems to be forgotten alot whenever I have discussions about Pixar with anybody.

And for the record, I loved Antz too. Very different style of movie though.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725