I've heard that also but I think they still tour. I just went to their Wikipedia page and it doesn't say anything about them disbanding. I know Wiki isn't the best for information sometimes but usually they're pretty good on information for bands.
one of the dudes from this band is in that shitty awkward electro band called sleigh bells
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Quote by acid hydrolysis
one of the dudes from this band is in that shitty awkward electro band called sleigh bells

lmao

sleigh bells
Is there not a thread already dedicated to them? If not, that's sad. I'm just starting to get into them. Awesome band. I'm in love with "Antarctica Inside Me".
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
I started a thread on these guys a while back, but it's buried somewhere way back. Oh well. One of my favorite bands ever. The Opposite of December is my favorite metalcore album. I've seen them a bunch of times and they're consistently great live.
This video is so epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saL_4zqRmKA&playnext_from=TL&videos=XqWUKJ-EJTs
Quote by saxaxe
I started a thread on these guys a while back, but it's buried somewhere way back. Oh well. One of my favorite bands ever. The Opposite of December is my favorite metalcore album. I've seen them a bunch of times and they're consistently great live.
This video is so epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saL_4zqRmKA&playnext_from=TL&videos=XqWUKJ-EJTs

i agree 100%. opposite of december is sick.

12-23-93
Not a breakup, a hiatus.

Yeah I'm on sputnik......

Also, RAAAAAAAAAGE. PTW got me into heavy music. ****.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by zezimathehero
Not a breakup, a hiatus.

Yeah I'm on sputnik......

Also, RAAAAAAAAAGE. PTW got me into heavy music. ****.

Aren't they pretty much the same thing?
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Naw, hiatus insinuates that they'll get back together eventually.

Key word being eventually.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
....Oh my god.
This is just as bad as when Verse broke up. Fuck. Favorite band of the genre. So bummed. I really hope they play at least one more show. I'll travel to hell and back for it.
I kept reading this band name as Pierce the Veil for some reason and thinking about how shitty they were every time a thread cropped up. But now that I recognized the difference and actually listened to these guys, I really like it. Too bad they're broken up now.
band that introduced me to hardcore back in 8th grade...sad day today. praying for a reunion show pt dubs
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull