So what are good places to for it?
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Look for a Community Table, or something of that nature in your area; basically, just a place where you can help cook and serve food to those who can't afford to eat. I've volunteered at the Community Table in my hometown before, and it was actually an enjoyable experience.
Every October I work in a haunted attraction type thing. I have for the past 5 or 6 years now and it's fun as hell, as long as you're decent at acting. If you have something like that in your area I highly recommend it. For realsies.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
a blood bank. They'll usually tell you to unpack equipment or clean the floors. Occasionally they'll let you get the platelet donors orange juice.
Puerto Rico.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by herby190
Look for a Community Table, or something of that nature in your area; basically, just a place where you can help cook and serve food to those who can't afford to eat. I've volunteered at the Community Table in my hometown before, and it was actually an enjoyable experience.

Any process to it? Do just like walk in there and sign up for it?

Edit: Thats a no go this summer^
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Last edited by ricanboyguitar at Jun 21, 2010,
Humane society. Local VA hospital.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ricanboyguitar
Any process to it? Do just like walk in there and sign up for it?
I think that will depend on your local organizations; you could pretty much just walk in, talk to someone, and get to work at the one in my hometown.

You have to be a certain age before you're allowed to do much cooking; the age will depend on which state you live in, but if you're below it, you'll pretty much only be allowed to clean, and possibly serve food.
Hospitals, shelters.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."