We have a scanner at my house and it said there was a stolen Dodge Ram in my (extremely small) town. Sure enough, there it is in my neighbor's yard with two police cars sitting out there with a group of people being searched. So I felt compelled to be a nosey fuck and watch all the shit going down.

So when cops and what not are investigating something in your area do you have a great feeling of curiosity come over you? Also, share some stories if you wish.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
hahahaha, best thread title
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Isn't that a part of human instinct? I don't know anyone who wouldn't be nosey in those situations.
Yeah, absolutely. Annoyingly it's just the idea of something I'm not allowed to know, once someone starts telling me what happened I lose interest entirely.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by RobinTrower12
Isn't that a part of human instinct? I don't know anyone who wouldn't be nosey in those situations.

Well I know a lot of people who get pissed off by nosey people and aren't curious about stuff like that.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
A house down the street had a meth lab in the basement. Safe to say I went from nosey to perplexed when I saw bomb squad members walking into the house
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your mom had a botched abortion, and you were the result.

Need a laugh?
Quote by MetaIronForce

._______________
||
|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|'|
|__LOLOMETER__|

That deserved a lolmeter

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
A house down the street had a meth lab in the basement. Safe to say I went from nosey to perplexed when I saw bomb squad members walking into the house

I would have been OUT of there.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
yeah i just want to know whats going on
once some people got shot in front around of my house of course i was curious
once i found out i was more like shit the police line means i cant go out until they clean up this mess
then i realised i was on the outside of it and couldnt go inside my house all night so i had a sleep over at my freinds house
fun night
Unless they're investigating me, I usually don't care until it's in the news.