Because no one had made one until now?

OT: i can't hacky sack.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 21, 2010,
Is that the one where you stand in a circle and try to kick a little fuzzy beanbag-thing? If so, that might be why.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I don't know, we just have the most random threads and I thought that there would be enough people (not trying to stereotype) and stoners on here that play hacky sack so I thought there might be a thread.
Quote by McDuffee23
we played hacky sack in p.e

as an actual legit activity?
if so, that's the shit!
Hacky sack is Canadian thing?

I see people doing it at my university all the time. I lack foot-eye coordination though so i suck at it. I prefer frisbee.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
My general group of friends does, I can't very well though. I'm much, MUCH better at juggling a soccer ball
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by IbanezRGS
My general group of friends does, I can't very well though. I'm much, MUCH better at juggling a soccer ball

that's how I'm able to do it
now I can only hack, I can't juggle a soccer ball worth shit anymore
Quote by TonyRandall
****ing hippies...

This is a FAKE Stereotype!!

I have no evidence to back up my statement though. Sadly, im a pothead and me and my "bud"dies play it all the time. lol

Im decent enough to keep up the sack up though.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
During my last band trip, we:

-Played hack on the deck of BC ferries, and got called out on it over the PA,
-Played hack on the Canada-US border,
-Played hack on the University of Washington campus,
-Played hack in the concourses of about 3 outlet malls,
-And played hack pretty much everywhere else along the way.

It's pretty much the greatest time-killer ever. I think the group record for the percussion section in numbers is about 32ish, with no one losing.
Quote by a7xplayer
Im kind of just starting to get into it. Lots of my friends are actually really good. Right now its summer though and I am definitely not gonna wear my shoes just to play hacky sack. I think I will do my own thing and get good at it with flip flops.

hahaha good luck
Hacking does get easier with bulky shoes but i can do it in my slip ons so you'd be better off without shoes
I love hacky sack. my dirt bag is officially dead though; there is literally no sand left in it. Anyhoo I agree that it is the best time killer ever AND its great to warm up for athletic activities. Can anyone else not use their left leg to hack?
no sir away a papaya war is on
Quote by the_perdestrian
I love hacky sack. my dirt bag is officially dead though; there is literally no sand left in it. Anyhoo I agree that it is the best time killer ever AND its great to warm up for athletic activities. Can anyone else not use their left leg to hack?

I can use it fine but only if I really have to. I more or less rely on the right foot.
well i suck at playing that. i'll get out now
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by the_perdestrian

It's hard to get used to
but I can do it but I favor my right leg as much as I can
Quote by xaviergray
I can use it fine but only if I really have to. I more or less rely on the right foot.

thats how I am too, like if its flying way off on my left side,I can get a save but to keep it in front and go right left right left is impossible.
no sir away a papaya war is on
So since when is hacky sacking a Canadian thing?
Quote by Demonikk
Disco break!

Quote by Julz127
Make sure you put me in your citations at the end. Or at least in your sig.
Alain Johannes: "This is the kind of jam you want to Hacky Sack to."
Josh Homme: "Oh, I've always been supportive of Hacky Sacking, to burn it along with all my books."
My friends and I used to play hacky sack every morning in junior high. My record was like 47 kicks. My friends was somewhere near 100. He always used the outside of his foot when we played and now when he bends and lifts his leg, it naturally moves to the side.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.