I love this show. But I've always wondered if the "tips" Westen gives you are real? I mean what he says and how they show it in the show look like they would actually work. Unfortunately none of us our spies so we won't find out
no
il sara7a il sara7a, i made you a goat but i eated it

we are not racist, we hate everyone equally
i'm our spy, what do you want me to do
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Some of them are bound to be factual.... Probably.... Maybe...
Future: Uncertain
End: Near

Quote by Sociophobic
Some of them are bound to be factual.... Probably.... Maybe...

I mean most of it seems plausible at least
I think he means the "ask a spy" shorts they put every once in a while.

A lot of them are just tricks born from common sense. There's usually once sensible and one "could be fun but NO" suggestion in each one. For example when he's talking about NOT getting drunk when having a business meeting over drinks, I thought there were some really useful tips.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
1 of my favorite shows on TV. glad to see theres a new season, gonna have to watch the first few episodes online. now i have something to do thursday nites
Last edited by bbetances at Jun 22, 2010,
Quote by anthsband
I mean most of it seems plausible at least

Therein lies the danger, though. A lot of it seems plausible and tbh, I'd like mythbusters to do a special on the show. Some of his advice on human actions/reactions are pretty sound, I'll give him that.
Future: Uncertain
End: Near

Love the idea for the show, the lead actor ruined it for me. Hate im.

OT: It's a lighthearted TV action/adventure show. Follow its "tips" at your own bloody peril.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by anthsband
Unfortunately none of us our spies so we won't find out

Guess you saw the episode where he said "don't admit to being a spy on an internet messageboard".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I've only ever seen one episode of Burn Notice, and in it the main character drove a hulking 50's Chevrolet off a skyway.

So I say do it, and collect the insurance money.