and he has new videos. epic battle - round 2???

lol anyway i just thought some of you guys from the first thread, one of which being me (i saw it, but didt join until later) might find this funny or bring back nostalgia.

mods- im not flaming or spamming here, im just saying he has new videos. please dont ban me lol
I'm newish here, what is this? I want to lol as well
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
This thread reeks of trouble.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
So is this some guy UG spammed/trolled the hell out of? I guess I was absent this day.
LARGE TEXT
basically he said he was better then everyone here when he only played on the first string of a guitar a couple of years ago. it was funny because lots of people flamed his youtube like there was no tomorrow, it was crazy. it was probably one of the only times so many people gathered online to laugh at a certain kid, and certainly one of the most greatest spam attacks in youtube history,besides a few others.
The "I CAN PLAY INTRO TO METALLICA!" kid?

yawn.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by TheBirdMan14
it was probably one of the only times so many people gathered online to laugh at a certain kid, and certainly one of the most greatest spam attacks in youtube history,besides a few others.

Is this the idiot who thought it was the coolest shit ever cause he could make his guitar "moo" by bending? If so, he really fucking fails. If not, he still prolly fails, based on the previous posts here.

Edit: What's the video title? I wanna give this dipshit hell.
my key point was that so many people did it, and it wasnt like it was a 5 person thing. most flame wars contain many people, but my point is that this contained more. not to mention plotting of the attacks, while most other cases are full of random trolling.
no it was the intro to metallica kid, as well as the better than everyone else kid. and the moar first act kid. all the same person.

the new videos are tnt intro and thunderstruck intro. im not gonna lie, the tnt one isnt that bad, but the thunderstruck one sounds like dieing cat shit
Quote by Holy.
So is this some guy UG spammed/trolled the hell out of? I guess I was absent this day.

NO! I am the only one who was absent!

FEAR THEABSENTONE!

Oi! If you all go flame the kid the mods will probably count it as a raid.

Just sayin.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
TS, what's the dang video title?!! But seriously, Birdman, we all wanna go flame this kid. What's the title?

easy bro, don't wet your pants over it.
Quote by TheBirdMan14
no it was the intro to metallica kid, as well as the better than everyone else kid. and the moar first act kid. all the same person.

the new videos are tnt intro and thunderstruck intro. im not gonna lie, the tnt one isnt that bad, but the thunderstruck one sounds like dieing cat shit

WTF does dying cat shit sound like???
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I think we should instead give him lots and lots of positive criticism! No reason to smash his hopes and dreams of playing guitar....

Like that would ever happen here.
Wait wait wait wait wait...

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TREY11123?!?!?!

You guys are treading on dangerous ground. Watch your step, you might trip over a banhammer.

I'm outtie. Not getting perma'd for this shit.

Have fun kiddies.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 22, 2010,
Quote by JayT44

You guys are treading on dangerous ground. Watch your step, you might trip over a banhammer.

I'm outtie. Not getting perma'd for this shit.

Wisest thing said all day.

*runs for life*
as long as you dont flame him on here, and we no longer talk about it on here, but move to youtube, we cant get permed. besideds, just make a new account anyway lol, at least give the vids a look.
oh and whats the big deal about him on here and getting permed? ive seen all this unfold from the start, but theres no reason to be all afraid and shit. the first gen people wernt afraid, and their still here after all that, so you guyd will still be here after a dlame or two. im not telling or asking you guys to start a war, but this guys funny.

TREY11123 MUST BE TROLLED!!!!!! mwahahahahaha
Quote by TheBirdMan14
as long as you dont flame him on here, and we no longer talk about it on here, but move to youtube, we cant get permed. besideds, just make a new account anyway lol, at least give the vids a look.

Wow. So many things wrong with this post.

1. I was around for Trey's first licks and have a perma warning to prove it.
2. I suggest you read this.

*reported*

This isn't going to lead anything productive.

EDIT: And TS, this whole thing started about 9 months before you even joined UG...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 22, 2010,
we havnt done anything yet. they cant ban us for shit. but come on guys. live life. start the second generation. bring back the good ol days of MOAR FIRST ACT again. dont let this trey kid go ignored. he was our meme. the meme died for a while. now its back, and theres no stopping it now. the trains rolling, and someone has to get on board.
I don't get any of this, but I think it's best I don't.

*runs away*
LARGE TEXT