Sometimes I feel bad for our men and women in blue that have to deal with this stuff:

SUGARLOAF KEY, Fla. – A reported "mummified" body on an abandoned boat in the Florida Keys turned out to be a mannequin. The Monroe County Sheriff's Office says a young couple spotted what they thought was a dead body in an abandoned boat off Sugarloaf Key on Saturday night...

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission sent a boat to take deputies to the scene. They found only a mannequin on the boat.

Read the rest on Yahoo!

If I may: after the police heard about this story, I bet they kept it under wraps. (rimshot)
Of corpse something like this would happen.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
wonder if the mannequin they found was achmed...
you know who im talking about
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Wow, thats interesting. I'll go tell my mummy!
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I cannot come up with a pun that does not make me want to bang my head into my keyboard.

So I will post NOTHING.

Oh, wait, I've already posted this..

AH, f**k it.
Well it looks like this case is.... dead in the water.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

eh, close enough.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by InfiniteRain

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by InfiniteRain

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Man, I kin understand how something like that can happen.

Bricks were shat.

But seriously? Let's wrap it up with the puns already. They're getting old and musty. I don't think this thread can be preserved.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Bricks were shat.

But seriously? Let's wrap it up with the puns already. They're getting old and musty. I don't think this thread can be preserved.

Oh, ho ho, I thought you were being serious for a moment there.
Quote by Eddie4President
Bricks were shat.

ICWATUDIDTHAR
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I bet they were so scared they ran to their mommies.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
I bet they were so scared they ran to their mommies.

No. Just no.
Quote by L2112Lif