Have you ever wanted to just get up and leave? To just forget who you are and be yourself?
Everyone is so concered with the image and there wealth, there lives are set aside on the shelf.

And just when you think you have a moment, life kicks in and it apears as if somone has stolen it.
Why should it be this way? People doing nothing but hate
But hateing what? life? Or what they make of it?

Why? Why do we alsways choose to lie? Why cant it all just coincide?
It seems everytime we try it just slips further away. We need to take hold.
Hold of our lives, before we grow old, sellout or die. For this i will not sit aside.
I know who i am.

Have you every watched a butterlfy as it flies in a feild? No Goal, no direction.
Random paths and curiosity is'nt a prevention. But just think at one point It was chained to the earth.

Maybe we are all butterflys who hav'nt grown up? There must be more to our lives then mirrors and plastic cups.
But thats not whats on the magizines or t.v so maybe im just the dreamer.
But i will not sit idle while clouds in life seep deeper.

Why? Why do we alsways choose to lie? Why cant it all just coincide?
It seems everytime we try it just slips further away. We need to take hold.
Hold of our lives, before we grow old, sellout or die. For this i will not sit aside.
I know who i am.

Somone once told me to do what I want to do, be who I want to be. For a long time i didnt know the answer.
but then i realized it wasnt a question it was the solution. I know what i want to do and i know who i want to be:

AND THAT PERSON IS ME

But maybe this is just a dream.....
until I fall asleep I'll just watch MTV and read magizenes beacaue they clearly know more about me then ME.