Very simple question, probably not such a simple answer?

Can I install a floyd on a guitar with no neck angle without recessing it?
My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator
if you mean cutting into the body, i am not sure if that can be done, a huge part of the floyd rose system is the fact of it being balanced by the springs inside the guitar, I'm not a professional but if thats what you mean, not sure how it would be done
No i didnt mean cut into the body, Obviously it will need to be routed, I just don't want to rout a "recess" cavity.

@Phil
What would it take to be able to put a floyd on it? I'm building a neck through guitar at the moment and my neck angle is 0 degrees with an angled headstock.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator
It would depend on how high the fretboard is off the body of the guitar. If the fretboard is too low, the action will be way too high.

For example, the new Fender/EVH Wolfgang has a slightly recessed, dive-only floyd rose to avoid having the neck be higher on the body like on the older, Peavey Wolfgangs.

This is how the new, Fender Wolfgangs are done up:

Well my fretboard is .25" thick compound radius. Do you think I will need to recess it at all, I dont really see where they made the fretboard higher off of the body on the old wolfgangs it lookts pretty normal to me.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator
It almost certainly won't work without recessing the Floyd. I mean, obviously the Floyd will physically fit on there and you could string it up, but the action will be unplayable (even if you play slide), the intonation will be utterly impossible to correct and moving the Floyd will just result in any vibrations dying entirely. So basically, no, don't try it. This is why so very few neck-through guitars have ever been made with non-recessed Floyds, it is nearly impossible to get the angle right for the bridge when doing a neck-through guitar. Either go with a set or bolt-on design or recess the Floyd.
If you really want the Floyd to rest against the top of the body then you could do a partial recess, where enough wood is routed out for the Floyd to be installed lower and in-line with the neck but not enough has been taken out for it to be pulled upwards. It's very tricky to work out the exact depth you need to do though.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Thanks a lot for the replies,

@ Mr Flibble Could I possibly rout the tremolo cavity (non recessed) install the floyd, then when I see how high the action is, rout the recessed cavity to correct the action as I need it?
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator