Hey peeps, Im selling my Marshall Mode Four MF350 with 280W Slant cab (marshall)
Amp and head have never gigged and is in excellent condition. Melbourne buyers preferable as freight on this would probably be horrendus!!!!

Not listing price here, PM me for details and if u are keen u can call me or organise to inspect and trial the amp.

PS - If u are looking for an amp to jam with in ur bedroom or pissy little apartment, dont bother. This thing is Very Very Very loud.

I cant confirm this but im pretty sure one day when i turned it up, it caused a Semi Trailer to Roll over out the front of our studio. Fortunately the driver was fine apart from burst ear drums, swollen testicles and a sudden obsession with headbanging. The EPA turned up and claimed that the excessive noise was responsible for a Tsunami alert at our local Beach (which is 90Kms away) and threatened to take my amp for analysis claiming it was a potential weapon of mass destruction. stupid EPA.

Anyways unconfirmed nonetheless, so yeah, PM me
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
Quote by ibanez_guru

I cant confirm this but im pretty sure one day when i turned it up, it caused a Semi Trailer to Roll over out the front of our studio. Fortunately the driver was fine apart from burst ear drums, swollen testicles and a sudden obsession with headbanging. The EPA turned up and claimed that the excessive noise was responsible for a Tsunami alert at our local Beach (which is 90Kms away) and threatened to take my amp for analysis claiming it was a potential weapon of mass destruction. stupid EPA.

Yeah, this happens with my Marshall TSL100 all the time. Stupid EPA.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!