Page 1 of 2
Im so stuck for ideas about what to do :S Its gonna be at my house and im going to be having about 12-16 people, mixed gender and between the ages of 16-18. Its gonna be in the garden and we are gonna have music playing through some speakers and stuff like that. I cant think about what i could do to keep the party going Evening from about 7-11.

Constructive help will be much appreciated but also silly comments will be fun to laugh at :P

Thanks
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Have a BBQ, and a theme for example rockstars and popstars, and do things that are themed with whatever theme you pick.
Strippers who are actually hookers.
Weed.
Alcohol
Ecstacy.
Nitrous
Angeldust.
L.S.D
Mushies
Codeine

.......And water balloons.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by ilikepirates
Have a BBQ, and a theme for example rockstars and popstars, and do things that are themed with whatever theme you pick.

Ah yeah thats a good idea Im considering a BBQ but im going to see what the weather is like for the day on the forecast and decide from there :P In Britain, it changes so fast :P

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by shattamakar
Weed.
Alcohol
Ecstacy.
Nitrous
Angeldust.
L.S.D
Mushies
Codeine

Im not sure about the safety of the water balloons. People could get hurt.

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
Ah yeah thats a good idea Im considering a BBQ but im going to see what the weather is like for the day on the forecast and decide from there :P In Britain, it changes so fast :P
Well, I'm sure if it's anytime soon it'll be pretty nice, if it is raining, just get a gazebo or something?
Quote by SG_dave
All you need is booze, an ipod dock or speakers with an Aux port so people can rotate music.
And maybe somewhere to sit outside.

Iv got an ipod dock which i will be using and im going to give everyone like a song they want and put them on shuffle with some stuff i have so its mixed up a bit

Quote by angusfan16
Definitely get some exotic entertainment.

Or, you could put up a screen and get a projector and get an xbox or whatever and play guitar hero. Get a jukebox, they are pretty rad. You could jig up a putt-putt golf thing. an inflatable pool, if the weather is appropriate.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
On my 18th I'm going to be eating 18 McDonalds burgers (one being a big mac upon request) then going to a rock club...jus' sayin'.

But to actually help, all you really need is music, BBQ if the weather's nice (well it won't be outside if the weather isn't), if the weathers bad just order a ****load of dominos pizza or something, if you guys are going to be drinking (unsure on your morals when it comes to people under 18 drinking yasee) bust out a few drinking games and stuff like that. Always keeps a night going.
Sex, drugs and rock n roll, that's actually all you need.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Hookers And Blow!!!!!!!
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Have a communist party.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by seemeel
Definitely get some exotic entertainment.

Or, you could put up a screen and get a projector and get an xbox or whatever and play guitar hero. Get a jukebox, they are pretty rad. You could jig up a putt-putt golf thing. an inflatable pool, if the weather is appropriate.

Thats a cool idea Ill ask around. My dad can get a projector and screen but we would need a console haha :P i cant do golf because my garden is on a slope which is lame!

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by shattamakar
Weed.
Alcohol
Ecstacy.
Nitrous
Angeldust.
L.S.D
Mushies
Codeine

You forgot glow sticks
Quote by ilikepirates
Well, I'm sure if it's anytime soon it'll be pretty nice, if it is raining, just get a gazebo or something?

Yeah there is that i think we have someone kicking about somewhere lol

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
Yeah there is that i think we have someone kicking about somewhere lol

Sorted.
What's wrong with just a chillout sesh? I'd prefer 10 mates in the garden with alcohol, booze and smokes with a bit of music playing, maybe some acoustic guitar jams than a night in town.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just predrink at your house with a few mates, then hit town.
Trust in me and fall aswell.
Plenty of house beer and a good sound system.

Edit:

Get the pretty girls drunk and dancing and you'll be set for the night.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Last edited by Fiddelers elbow at Jun 22, 2010,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
What's wrong with just a chillout sesh? I'd prefer 10 mates in the garden with alcohol, booze and smokes with a bit of music playing, maybe some acoustic guitar jams than a night in town.

He's turning 18, thats reason enough to party like an animal
Get Slash to play at your party. I heard he accepts bottle-caps as payment nowadays.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Shred Head
He's turning 18, thats reason enough to party like an animal

That's true I suppose, after a bit you get bored of going out and prefer staying in.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
slip and slide off the roof.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
For my 18th, I was stuck on what to do. I really wanted to do something special. In the end me and my closet friends went to the pub and got wasted. Sounds cliché but just do it. It was so much fun. And, as it's your b'day, you shouldn't have to buy drinks
If there's going to be a lot of girls there get some shitty dance music to play later on.
Quote by dustyboy316
slip and slide off the roof.

Onto a trampoline which will then bounce you into a pool!!!

DO IT!!!
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer