Hello pit

past few days ive been practicing double my normal time with my guitar and bass
and my jaw is hurting like hell due to involentary manurisms i do with my mouth while playing, and if i try stopping my mouth from moving i play like shit
please any ideas/suggestions/remedies to help it hurts like hell when i talk or sing
Sucking **** while playing. Turns those mannerisms into something useful.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Try this:

Quote by myevilside
Sucking **** while playing. Turns those mannerisms into something useful.

It should say "In deiner Mutter" next to "Location:". That is all.
I think I speak for everyone when I ask: Can you please upload a video of you playing?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think I speak for everyone when I ask: Can you please upload a video of you playing?

just look up steve vai
What the fuck are you doing with your mouth that makes it hurt when you speak? Unless you unconsciously smack your chin against the nearest brick wall, and occasionally realise "shit, I've been smashing my chin against this brick wall for the last 5 minutes" I can't imagine what you'd be doing.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Hold a pick inbetween your teeth while you play or go see a dentist or something about it
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by TheQuailman

It should say "In deiner Mutter" next to "Location:". That is all.

Shhhh, it's a secret, but i can't actually speak German very well!
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by the rules
NO asking for medical advice
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

Go to a doctor. The pit is not a doctor.
Reported
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89
Go to a doctor. The pit is not a doctor.
Reported

I'm pretty sure this is slightly different...
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
I thought I was the only one. My jaw gets all tense. After extended periods of playing, I feel like I've been 12 rounds with Tyson. Try chewing gum, it seems to help me.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570