Hey UG,

So I've realised that my 6262 is lacking a Resonance control after 7 months of owning the amp.

I'm trying to achieve a tone with the bass on 6 and the resonance of the 6505 on 10, how would one go by transposing this to the 6262?

I'm guessing this is just high hopes and that I'll have to live without it, but if there's a way to get the same sound, by all means tell me.

Thanks in advance.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
EQ will help. Boost the lowest of the low frequencies. That's essentially what the Resonance control does, IIRC.

Also, if you play with a bass guitarist, he will probably complain about you gobbling up his audio spectrum.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Last edited by Kanthras at Jun 22, 2010,
So what does the resonance controll actually do?
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Quote by Kanthras
EQ will help. Boost the lowest of the low frequencies. That's essentially what the Resonance control does, IIRC.

Also, if you play with a bass guitarist, he will probably complain about you gobbling up his audio spectrum.

+1

Alone I have to raise my resonance but as soon as i'm in a mix I have to lower it or we're too boomy
Quote by Mopy
So what does the resonance controll actually do?

Boost the lowest of the low frequencies. More specifically, it cuts the lowest of the low frequencies in the negative feedback loop, leading to an increase of the lowest of the low frequencies. Presence does the same with the very high frequencies.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Well reading from the other thread for a short-term fix putting the bass a little higher will do, but an EQ will do what you want better
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.