I can get it for a pretty decent price, and its hard to find a good pickup around here, so i have to ask the UG almighty for help. On the back it says Dimarzio Pickups Made in USA. I know it looks like D activator, but is there any other of their models that looks like it?

i dont recognise it but i can definitely rule out the tonezone
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
How the hell are we supposed to figure that out?

It could be anything -_-

If you have no extra info there's no way to tell. Unless you wanna do a side-by-side comparison of it to other DiMarzio's.
It doesn't look anything like a D-Activator because it looks far to old!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
its not a D activator..the pole pieces are different and the two things into which the screws go in are triangular on all new dimarzios,including the D activator,so its got be an old one..I really dont have a clue on what it is,sorry

BTW how much does it cost?if it is cheap just buy it anyway
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jun 22, 2010,
45 euros, but i can get it for 40. Thats not really that cheap, but its hard to find a good used pickup here... Thats what i thought, D Activator was introduced not so long ago... well its not a D sonic either, or anything new...

siver, i know, but things like pole pieces, those screw metal parts and stuff can be recognized by some people, as you see... Any other info would be appreciated...
e-mail those to dimarzio. they're pretty helpful with this stuff, and nobody on here will have any clue unfortunately. at least not without some more detailed pictures maybe. definitely try dimarzio
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
They were fast, and this is what they said, if anyone is interested:

They look like our K-10 pickups made around 1978. They sound the same as our Super 2 (DP104).

So, they are pretty old
It'd have to be old as it's only 2 conductor wiring, not 4.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
its one of their old vintage PAF clones, ive got one in one of my les pauls (not as old as yours seems to be tho) they sound really nice in the neck position, try it out in a bunch of different guitars see if you like the tone, or send a picture to dimarzio if you really want to know because they should be able to tell you
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hm, naah, not really, i was looking more for a bridge pickup, plus i have a HSS config, so its a no no for the neck...

And put it in a bunch of guitars? I only have one so far man, I`m poor :P