'ello folks,

I've recently purchased a new secondhand guitar ^^

She's just entered the family and she doesn't have a name yet. Any suggestions?

this is a picture of her:
it's a Red Hill W160.

Oh, and I changed the strings and nut so it's a lefty guitar now, it used to be a righty

The other guitars are named:
Elvira (electric, grg170dx)
Candy (electric, RG560)
Elza (Acoustic, pf60)
Elise (electric bass, gsr200)
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
Last edited by Enclose at Jun 22, 2010,
here's a name, "Guitar". I used that name for mine too in fact. For example, when a friend is over, I'll say "Hey, let me grab my guitar" or "Where did i put my guitar?". Something along those lines are pretty good. I thought long and hard and couldn't get past the fact that, well simply guitar is the best name for it... Well I hope I helped out!
Quote by emmicKs
here's a name, "Guitar". I used that name for mine too in fact. For example, when a friend is over, I'll say "Hey, let me grab my guitar" or "Where did i put my guitar?". Something along those lines are pretty good. I thought long and hard and couldn't get past the fact that, well simply guitar is the best name for it... Well I hope I helped out!

Nah, I preffer giving them a proper name though
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
Or if you are looking for that "hey i want people to think I'm cool and replace my children's name for guitar or something, and you want to keep the same type of name, I thought of the name "Elephant". which sort of fits the atmosphere that the guitar presents. It's pretty fat and has a long trunk (cool name for the neck?). Hey buds I was just fiddling on the trunk of my elephant and came up with something spectacular!!! So either Guitar (which i prefer [along with almost normal person would call their guitar]) or Elephant. Again you're welcome, message me anytime you need help on a naming your guitars, cause you have a pretty good list of unoriginal names that are somewhat too similar.
Quote by emmicKs
Or if you are looking for that "hey i want people to think I'm cool and replace my children's name for guitar or something, and you want to keep the same type of name, I thought of the name "Elephant". which sort of fits the atmosphere that the guitar presents. It's pretty fat and has a long trunk (cool name for the neck?). Hey buds I was just fiddling on the trunk of my elephant and came up with something spectacular!!! So either Guitar (which i prefer [along with almost normal person would call their guitar]) or Elephant. Again you're welcome, message me anytime you need help on a naming your guitars, cause you have a pretty good list of unoriginal names that are somewhat too similar.

Look, if you're not here to help just **** off ok? thanks.