How much to sell?
1999 US Lonestar Strat, 2002 Duesenberg CC, Vox AC15H1TV

PedalTrain2 & Diago PowerStation: TU2, GE7, CryBaby (GCB-95), Carl Martin Comp, '81 Keeley TS9, Jekyll & Hyde v1, NS2, VP Jr, MM4, RV600, DD5, DD7, TC Nova. Cable:Mogami W2524+Neutrix NP2RXB
Sorry,trades only. I should have mentioned I'm in the UK. I have two Les Pauls,so this one can go for something different. Maybe a modern guitar,USA tele,strat,Sg Classic or standard with a small amp.ie.. Peavey Classic 30,Fender hot rod Deluxe etc.
Don't suppose you'd want a 2003 Ibanez Prestige?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Fair enough =]

Good luck in your search!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by marantz1300
Sorry,trades only. I should have mentioned I'm in the UK.

That's ok

I am from UK

If you change your mind let me know, thanks
1999 US Lonestar Strat, 2002 Duesenberg CC, Vox AC15H1TV

PedalTrain2 & Diago PowerStation: TU2, GE7, CryBaby (GCB-95), Carl Martin Comp, '81 Keeley TS9, Jekyll & Hyde v1, NS2, VP Jr, MM4, RV600, DD5, DD7, TC Nova. Cable:Mogami W2524+Neutrix NP2RXB
Any specific USA Strat you are looking for? Are you only looking at 70's for instance as your post stating

"Maybe a modern guitar,USA tele,strat,Sg Classic or standard with a small amp.ie.. Peavey Classic 30,Fender hot rod Deluxe etc."

makes me a little unsure as to what specifically you may be looking for in a Strat.

Isnt there a fair value difference between this and a standard USA Strat or am I being a complete twit - which is probably true
Since I posted things have moved on.I had a couple of offers from another site,which have fell through. The Classic now has Bare Knuckle's Zebra VH11's and CTS 500k pots. These changes have dampened my GAS a fair bit. So I'm going to play it for a while to see if I want to keep it.Les Paul Classic's normally sell for around £1000 in the UK. Sometimes a bit more ,sometimes a bit less. A US Standard strat or Tele normally go for around £500 and Bluess/Hot Rod Deluxe's about £400. I've seen a few 79 Strats and late 70's SG's going for about £ 900 to £1100. Maybe I've got these figures wrong.