So there's two things I need done:

(1) About to buy a Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue used and wanted a tech to look over it to see that it's in working order, since it's used and old.

(2) Marshall DSL needs new tubes. I'm selling it and a buyer wants to be sure that there's nothing else wrong with it - which would otherwise go unnoticed because of the dying tubes.

So I was wondering how much it would cost to have that done?

I'm based in the UK and will have this done in Birmingham.

Cheers,
D.
Quote by Duv
(2) Marshall DSL needs new tubes. I'm selling it and a buyer wants to be sure that there's nothing else wrong with it - which would otherwise go unnoticed because of the dying tubes.

That's bullshit. My amp still has the original tubes, it's 19 years old. If you don't experience problems from it (microphonic, volumeloss, noise) you don't have to chance them before selling, or you have to ask more money for it.
Quote by WtrPlyr
That's bullshit. My amp still has the original tubes, it's 19 years old. If you don't experience problems from it (microphonic, volumeloss, noise) you don't have to chance them before selling, or you have to ask more money for it.

Bullshit huh. Well there has been volume loss and whistling. The tubes are about 3 years old, and have never been changed. They need to be changed.

The basic story Mr Bullshit, is that this amp doesn't sound its best at the moment because the tubes need replacing. If a buyer were to try it out, they wouldn't be able to tell if there was anything else wrong with it, because, the dying tubes which have caused volume loss/whistling would overpower any other flaws; they just wouldn't show up.

So, I want to take it to a tech to get checked over so the person will know that other than the tubes which definitely need replacing there is nothing wrong with the amp.

Also 19 years and you think I'm bullshitting?