Hey i asked this once in the "Ask a small question" thread and guys there said it doesnt exist however a dude gave me this link (cant remember his name but thanx man!!!!)

http://www.shadow-electronics.com/viewpro.html?lang_id=&id=266

however i was reading throught the description and was like "hell im buying this!!! for sure!" than the price i saw was 22 Euros.. that's kinda much for me now... for apot...

so my question is are there any similar items??!!!
Get a push/pull switch and wire it up as a kill switch. Its cheaper, but you have to solder it yourself.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Get a push/pull switch and wire it up as a kill switch. Its cheaper, but you have to solder it yourself.

Push-pull is latching, I imagine this killpot would be momentary. Big difference...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
it's better than drilling a hole in your guitar

unless you have a guitar with a front routed body + pickguard. But yea having the killswitch as part of the pot saves a lot of hassle, and apparently those things last for a long time. i think it's worth it.
Take a pot out and just use one of those little red momentary on/off switches from radioshack, like buckethead
Gibson Faded Cherry Flying V
Epiphone Goldtop Les Paul
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Boss DD-3 digital delay pedal
Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes Real Tube Distortion pedal
Quote by emaxwelkooti
Take a pot out and just use one of those little red momentary on/off switches from radioshack, like buckethead

I tried those and they suck. I wonder exactly were he gets his from.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Quote by emaxwelkooti

or he could just buy the Killpot and have a tone/vol-pot AND a killswitch...

Quote by Bertallica
I tried those and they suck. I wonder exactly were he gets his from.

Try getting parts from arcade component suppliers or other high-end electronics. There’s a big difference between the parts sold to fix an old radio and the parts you need to use for crazy guitar tricks.
That's a neat little product, I think the fact that it's a momentary switch makes it fairly unique in the market, I certainly don't know of anything else that does that.
^^^ yeah was looking up something alike in the ebay.. found nothing at alL! damn i really dont want to replace any of the current knobs (as i said the appearance is important to me!!! plusi use the knobs) so the killpot is the only way i could go but iaint got much money to spend on it!!!! I wonder if there may be another similar product for cheaper price
^ you can still use it as either a volume or tone by rotating it, and by tapping it down it kills the signal.

And I think it looks really cool tbh. You don't really want it to look the same as the others.

What kind of guitar are you putting it on? Guaranteed the Killpot looks better than a big red button unless it's an albino guitar.