I'm in highschool and unfortunately I've found a huge lack of decent musicians here. So I'm looking for a drummer, bass player, guitarist and singer to start a metal band. I'm pretty easy to get along with so long as you don't try to turn everything into blues or something. I'm from North Canton Ohio (north eastern part of OH), my dad has a recording studio that we'd have full access to. I'm a pretty technical player, not much of a shreder, I'd probably put my skill level at high intermediate/low advance. I've been playing for seven years, was taught in rock, classical and jazz. Anyone interested let me know.
Hey is Canton anywhere close to Delaware? I live in Ohio too and i was lookin to start a band. Ive been playing guitar for 2 years. Im self taught but I think Im pretty good. I like metal and thrash. Megadeth, Metallica, Ozzy, Slayer you name it.
Quote by ThrashKing
Hey is Canton anywhere close to Delaware? I live in Ohio too and i was lookin to start a band. Ive been playing guitar for 2 years. Im self taught but I think Im pretty good. I like metal and thrash. Megadeth, Metallica, Ozzy, Slayer you name it.

Delaware isn't on the border of Ohio it's far east of West Virginia. Canton's in Stark County.
Quote by 666WildChild666
Delaware isn't on the border of Ohio it's far east of West Virginia. Canton's in Stark County.

nah dude, not the state lol. there is a delaware in Ohio. Its close to columbus, north of columbus.
Quote by ThrashKing
nah dude, not the state lol. there is a delaware in Ohio. Its close to columbus, north of columbus.

Oh XD sorry I always failed those tests with maps in fifth grade and not really it'd be quite a drive, Canton's about 97 miles from Columbus I think.
Heyy My friend and i have just recently started a band, we need bass guitar drums and maybe a keyboardist. We are 15 and live in piqua ohio. Please contact us at Lostofficialmusc@yahoo.com if you are interested