I just got this the other day.

It's a PF09S, got it for 250 on craigslist, pretty sure that was a great deal, but i can't find any identical ones online.

It has a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back, abalone inlay, wood binding.

I think it's a 7/8 model but the scale length is still 25.25" (one picture shows it next to a regular sized epiphone dreadnought).

It has a good sound, not particularly loud but well balanced which is great for me as I mostly play by myself or with a friend. And if I ever want to preform with it in the future i could add a pickup. Also the neck feels really good and it has rather large frets which I tend to like.

One question I have for any experts out there: The guitar is 2 years old but has rarely been played according to previous owner. Can I expect the sound to "open up" more or is that process mostly complete?
Attachments:
DSCN1574-small.JPG
DSCN1577-small.JPG
DSCN1578-small.JPG
DSCN1588-small.JPG
DSCN1593-small.JPG
The world would be a better place if everyone just listened to a little PHISH
Last edited by Wompa at Jun 22, 2010,
As far as I know, the sound will still "open up"; it's not a two year process (yes, it will change over two years though), it's a lifetime process.

Also, HNGD! Very nice Alvarez there, I've got an Alvarez too, which I love dearly.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Thanks for the info clayonfire. And as far as alvarez goes, that seems to be what everybody who has one says. I have spent pretty much every free minute with mine since i got it, can't put it down.
The world would be a better place if everyone just listened to a little PHISH