That's really good man, vocals could do with mixing a little, or maybe rerecorded. Everything else was brilliant, very nice solo too!

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Thanks man! yeh recording aren't of the greatest quality. The singer can't rap so had to cut the middle bit out and rock it up a bit hahah
There`s a very big problem concerning MJ covers. The man had such uncomprehensible vocal ability that even the mention of covering his songs is frightening. Most of the covers I`ve heard have been epicly failling metal covers, and some were of an autotune homosexual on youtube. The instrumental element was ok, but the singer absolutely must stop his attempts of covering such artists. That was the most pathetic thing I`ve heard, and I seriously mean it when I say that recording this was an insult to MJ himself. Go back to grunge.
Last edited by SeriousMan at Jun 22, 2010,
hahaha you are a serious dude. did it ever occur to you that we covered this for fun and would never release it ?? We have huge respect for Michael Jackson and his ability was unbelievable.

I am not the singer, but I would hardly call this the most pathetic thing you have ever heard. I think you take yourself far too seriously, serious man. hahah
Ok, mabey I overreacted, I just have a special opinion regarding MJ and I get bothered if anyone but the most qualified musicians do his covers. When I will be able to, I will surely attempt to cover Jennifer Batten`s amazing solos, but MJ`s out of the question. Hundrends of imitators failed. The man can not be covered to an extent that can atleast be comparable. I wish you the best luck with your band.
Yeh Periphery's version of it rules. It's way better than ours tbh haha. Big fan of periphery's debut album altho wish casey had stayed.
Quote by SeriousMan
Ok, mabey I overreacted, I just have a special opinion regarding MJ and I get bothered if anyone but the most qualified musicians do his covers. When I will be able to, I will surely attempt to cover Jennifer Batten`s amazing solos, but MJ`s out of the question. Hundrends of imitators failed. The man can not be covered to an extent that can atleast be comparable. I wish you the best luck with your band.

Dude, MJ doesn't know you, nor is he your friend. Get of his nuts.

This dude's blowing air, there are plenty of tenors and counter tenors that can sing MJ. I'm not trying to take away from the man as he is amazing (It's friggin' MJ ffs) though.

Now, as for the cover. It was pretty solid. The singer is forcing himself a little. You can hear it when he sings the higher note. It almost sounds like his throat his closing off on him! The song is out of his range. Maybe try dropping it a half step down. It'll sound much better and make the load that much easier for him.

Keep on rocking! :Cheers:
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.