Been offered a 1974 Jen Crybaby Super for £30 gbp. I can't seem to find any information on how much they go for - are they better than the average crybaby or what?

Just looking for my first crybaby so I've literally no idea at what to look at to tell if it's good or not.

Cheers.
I can also get a working regular crybaby for £40, or a broken regular crybaby for £20. which is a better deal?
get the Jen crybaby. seriously a vintage vox wah at that price, you'd have to be stupid not to buy it.
haha looks like I'm onto a winner. How much would I be able to sell it on for if I wanted to get rid of it? Think it needs a bit of TLC because it's old, but as long as it works!
Sweet! Is it worth getting a broken crybaby £20 and a working regular crybaby for £40 as well?
I'm a noob when it comes to electronics. What other types of pedals could you use the enclosure to build? Maybe an octave shifter? Volume Pedal?
Cool! Might try and get a few quid off if I buy both together. £50 is a lot for me at the moment, but I just can't turn down a bargain!

Thanks for your help.