Its good, kinda catchy. Lyrics are good, simple and to the point. The guitar playing is ok, could be a little bit tighter some places. I think this would sound even better with some simple bass and a drum beat. Vocals are ok, could be a little clearer. Adding a little reverb would also be good. Kinda hard if you are recording both vocals and guitar at the same time though.

Emil
i think i found a new song to play for the ladies

but yeah i agree with what krabben had to say.
adding just a dash of reverb to the guitar and vocals would probably make them sound alittle nicer.i'm not sure if you did the guitar and vocals seperate or together but it sounds like you did them at the same time and put the mic somewhere in between.

but great sound i really liked it
thanks for the crit! so I hope you're not offended if I say I laughed a few times during this song, particularly the first time I heard "all I know is someone's gettin' pinned." I second the comment about the song for the ladies. obviously you're working with a pretty low-fi system, so it's hard for me to comment on stuff like the mix -- if you started working in a daw, even something simple like garage band i'd say track the guitar twice and pan one to each side then let the vox sit in the middle (basic stuff). but yeah, it's solid in structure and everything, and something i'd listen to again, so that has to say something!
thanks for the crit man ^^
like this song alot, reminds me a lot of tenacious d, music and lyric wise, its good stuff though i enjoy listening to it.
same as the other guys, some reverb might be nice or something but i think this mix is already pretty good.
keep it up!
Thanks for the crit man.

I couldn't help but smile when I listened to this, it's just kinda jokes. The actual guitar melody isn't anything special though, but it doesn't need to be for something like this I guess. It's just a fun song to listen to.
Quote by brender
i think i found a new song to play for the ladies

but yeah i agree with what krabben had to say.
adding just a dash of reverb to the guitar and vocals would probably make them sound alittle nicer.i'm not sure if you did the guitar and vocals seperate or together but it sounds like you did them at the same time and put the mic somewhere in between.

but great sound i really liked it

this
Thanks for the crit on mine
Enjoyed the song - dont see how anyone couldn't enjoy it.
Gonna have to agree with adding reverb to it though, and maybe bringing up the volume of the guitar a tiny bit?
chase,
Not sure if the lyrics were meant to be funny, but I found the lyrics quite humorous! I smiled through the whole song! The audio quality is not top notch, but I guess that's not very necessary with a tune like this. The guitar playing is good & the singing style is appropriate for the song. I liked it! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1332089