FINALLY ITS HERE!!!

Its a Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe in Heritage Cherry Burst that i bought for about $1500 and trust me, its worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY.

Made in 2010
24 3/4 Scale Length
Set Neck
'60s Neck Profile
22 Frets
TOM Bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
Grover Tuners
Neck Pickup: 490R with Coil Tap
Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro with Coil Tap

Review: This guitar yells two things. Versatility and Beast.

This guitar is just complete awesomeness even i can't get enough of it!!! I named it "The Rising Sun"
The sound is what you expect from a high end Gibson!!!
Attachments:
Gibson guitar case.jpg
Gibson guitar headstock.jpg
Gibson guitar body.jpg
Gibson guitar neck back.jpg
Gibson Guitar headstock back.jpg
what is a coil tap? is it that thing that can make the humbucker be a single coil?
Quote by crohno
what is a coil tap? is it that thing that can make the humbucker be a single coil?

Coil tap is basically splitting the coils of the pickups so you can have a single coil sound on your guitar. its like a strat built in a les paul

You pull up the volume knob and it activates the coil tap
Quote by crohno

Yupp, I have it on my Schecter as well, but I really dont use it at all. Still a cool feature.
looks awesome, HNGD!
Rock In Peace, Ronnie James Dio

my gear:
Charvel Model 4
Custom Superstrat w/ DiMarzios (under construction)
Peavey Vypyr
saving up for a better amp
Quote by crohno

People always get confused by the terms here.

A coil tap allows you to flick a switch to change the amount of the pickup's windings that are connected, effectively changing the DC resistance, output and tone of the pickup. These are quite rare.

What most people erroneously refer to as a coil tap is actually a coil split. This allows you to switch between both coils of a humbucker being in operation (i.e. standard operation) and having only one selected, which behaves more like a single coil.
Hngd! My friend has one of these. He loves it.
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44