http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1589386870&v=wall&story_fbid=126999420669371

This conversation will explain it, with Patrick being the ignorant American. Any one else experience this? And why is it becoming like this?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Found not page

Ignorant German
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Jun 22, 2010,
any idea how I could? I posted the link
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I pretty sure that there are other countries more ignorant than the US.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Well, this conversation exemplifies it, but I need to figure out how to post it
Quote by chip46
Print screen + Imageshack?

EDIT : Ahead of time though, there are examples of ignorance in every country over the world. Stereotypes for countries tend to be largely wrong.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by lespaul#1
Well, this conversation exemplifies it, but I need to figure out how to post it

Copy/paste the text?
Ok hold on. Wow, Facebook wont let me >_<
Quote by chip46
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Jun 22, 2010,
Go to the page with the conversation. Press Prt Scrn (to the right of Backspace and above Insert). Open up Paint. Paste the image into Paint. Save the image as a .png. Upload it to TinyPic or ImageShack. Copy the forum code. Paste here.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by lespaul#1
Ok hold on. Wow, Facebook wont let me >_<

Screw it. Not worth the effort.

edit: Actually no, I'm curious now. Let's see it. Use the print screen doo-hickey
Well this is dumb.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown