Today while I was driving in the evening, the whole sky was covered with pink and purple clouds and the sky was orange, and there was lighting making the clouds light up and flicker. It was gorgeous

What are some cool/beautiful sky or nature landscapes you've seen?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

We had a thunderstorm and a tornado a few weeks ago, and then after the storm passed, everything turned green-ish (like after a tornado passes) and there was a double rainbow (one on top of the other) in the sky in front of the sun. T'was pretty cool.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
The Shenandoah Valley in Virginia is pretty cool (any place not flat impresses me immensely).
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Jun 22, 2010,
I used to know a really beautiful coastline, but now the waves look like this:

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Too many to name.

The Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, Zion National Park, Niagara Falls, Bryce Canyon National Park, mountain ranges and glaciers throughout Alaska to name a few.
One time before a storm the way the clouds covered up the sun tinted everything yellow.

Also, once there was a thunderstorm and somehow it was still sunny out while the lightning was striking. It was pretty sweet.

I'm sure there were others, but I can't think of them.
Allgood music festival, '09,

Les claypool was on stage at the bottom of what felt like a hill, but was really a mountain. The sun was setting so the sky was orange, and at the moment, i noticed the stage matched the sky, glowing with a bright orange that only complemented the world around it.

Then he started playing southbound pachyderm

Amazing.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Coolest one I remember I when I was driving down this long street that starts in the middle of the city and then goes out pretty far into municipalities to the East. When it leaves the city there is a park on one side for a couple miles and junkyards with cranes and piles of cars on the other. Driving home East from the city, the sun was setting and the moon was rising, the moon was so close to the Earth. It was as if I could have driven right down the road right into it. The moon and surrounding horizon were painted with wonderful hues of crimson and gold from the rays of the setting sun opposite.
Forests and lakes of Finland during winter.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

The sky looked pretty cool the other day. It was orange with some light clouds, and a red-circular-sun.

It reminded me a bit of the rising sun.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by CG Man16
The Shenandoah Valley in Virginia is pretty cool (any place not flat impresses me immensely).

I live so close to there, maybe half an hour away
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I just took these pictures last weekend when my friends and I were camping by one of the lakes around my hometown.

These pictures are from my last run on Hudson Bay Mtn when I was back home for Christmas.

TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Two weeks ago around the evening the sun was starting to set but it was very cloudy so everything out side had a greenish tint to it. It was pretty cool.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
Quote by vintage x metal
Today while I was driving in the evening, the whole sky was covered with pink and purple clouds and the sky was orange, and there was lighting making the clouds light up and flicker. It was gorgeous

What are some cool/beautiful sky or nature landscapes you've seen?

I remember seeing one like that early this year. Only that it was dawn an the east (where the sun rises, duh) was clear of clouds, while looking to the west you could still see the passing thunder storm.

The most beautiful landscape I've seen live was probably the area around the Nahuel Huapi Lake in Southern Argentina:

Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Vox VT-20+