Preferably with an acoustic version with it....I'm trying to impress this girl, that apparently has a paramore bag thingie....
Decode and emergency are pretty easy...
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Learn misery business it's actually really easy and would probably be the one you could learn and use other than the one time

Other songs include :

that's what you get
born for this
my heart
emergency
crushcrushcrush

they're all relatively easy and all could be played acoustic but if your trying to sing aswell good luck
Any song can be easy when you just use the chords and an acoustic. Yes, it will sound like Bob Dylan (although the lyrical genius is missing) but there you go.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Any song can be easy when you just use the chords and an acoustic. Yes, it will sound like Bob Dylan (although the lyrical genius is missing) but there you go.

lolwut?

Not every acoustic song sounds like Bob Dylan.

This thread is all kinds of stupid.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Jun 23, 2010,