After I bought my wah pedal i decided that it had a little too much bass when my heel was pressed down, so i decided to adjust where the stick with groves meets the gear. I later decided that it sounded best in it's original position. I really wish I had never messed with it.

Is there any good way to figure out how it was originally configured? I've been adjusting it back and fourth and can't seem to get it quite right.

Thanks for any help.

edit:
here is a picture that might help make things more clear. I have made a black mark on the gear to give me a baseline when in adjusting it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Jake2 at Jun 22, 2010,
pretty much the only answer you're gonna get is adjust it until it sounds right. there's nothing anyone here can do or say, unless of course they happen to work for Dunlop putting pots in wahs.

well if it'll help, rotate the pot all the way to the toe-down position and back it off 3 or 4 grooves. iirc that's stock. if it doesnt sound right, put it 1 groove forward or back until it does.
Quote by Invader Jim
pretty much the only answer you're gonna get is adjust it until it sounds right. there's nothing anyone here can do or say, unless of course they happen to work for Dunlop putting pots in wahs.

well if it'll help, rotate the pot all the way to the toe-down position and back it off 3 or 4 grooves. iirc that's stock. if it doesnt sound right, put it 1 groove forward or back until it does.

OK, Thanks for the help. I guess i'll just have to spend a couple hours trying to get it just right.