http://cgi.ebay.com.au/RARE-Marshall-MG100HDFX-Electric-Guitar-Amplifier-Stack-/160437331165?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Amplifiers&hash=item255acf64dd

Its a marshall and a stack so i figure it will be good...

not really that much of a n00b, but just thought id spread the love for the mg....

this is a joke btw peeps. just thought id show the lengths marshall went to to get the mg out there...
mojostompboxes.com
Last edited by greeny23 at Jun 23, 2010,
hmmmmm, maybe? I just scored a 6505+ w/cab for $1050 ex demo!!! better value than the marshall imo
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
Marshalls are awesome. Stacks are awesome. Marshall stacks are the greatest things known to man. See my sig.

To anyone who missed the thinly veiled MG hates...

Tim my serious friend, what you are bidding on is NOT what I am talking about. Firstly, the head is in the MG family - ask around here about what people actually think of the MG series. Yes it's the king of the MG series, but being the king of a shit country is still shit. There is no love for this amp. Ever.

The cabinet is small, and loaded with shitty speakers. I mistook it for a 2x12 when I first saw the MG412A. It's rubbish.

To summarise, I got a TSL100 head (RRP $3300) and 1960A cab (RRP $1600) for $1500 second hand. It fukcing rocks. I love it. Do your shopping. You can do so much better for the money.

And yeah. If you missed the gist of it, DON'T BUY THIS AMP.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by NosralTserrof
Its A ****ing Joke Post

winner!
its okay guys, i have better taste in amps than this, just thought id post another overpirced aussie amp..
mojostompboxes.com
An orange Marshall... Wat?
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Just bought one of these today, guess I shoulda researched more
love is love // return to dust
I have seen too many of those in my town
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
WEEEEEEEEE! Only $1200 for an MG????? Let me at it!

Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
just weighing up wether it's worth the move from UK to aus to take up such a sweet deal??
Guitars
Fender USA Strat
Tele c/w Bare Knucks
Amps
Dr Z Remedy
Orange Dual Terror
Epiphone VJ
Orange 1X12 Cab
Pedals
Loads!!