The Plan To Kill Obama And Beyond...

My Plan Is To Make Friends With The Russians And North Korea And Together We Will Make A Nuclear Bomb That Will Blow Up The White House. I Know What You Are Thinking, There Is No Way That Bust Buy Will Go Out Of Business. That Is Why I Will Rob Them Thanks To The Help Of Hitler And We Will Get The Funds Need To Make The Bomb. Next We Will Have Swarms Of Planes Go Over Washington Dc So That Way We Would Have A Better Chance Of Dropping The Bomb. Even If They Shoot Down The Plane, The Impact Of The Crash Will Detonate The Bomb That Will Destroy Anything With In A 78 Mile Range. Then Just In Case Obama Fleas, We Will Have An Army Of Helicopter That Will Gun Down His Air Craft.

After Obama Dies America Will Go Into War With The Two United Countries And Will Loss And All Americans That Are Left Alive Will Be Sent To Work In Factories In Russia And Work In The Rice Fields Of North Korea. If They Refuse To, They Would Be Sent To Germany To Be Put In The Concentration Camps. And Bill Gates And All Workers Of Microsoft Will Immediately Go To The Concentration Camps For Making The Xbox. Then We Would Blow Up America In Case There Is Survivors.

So While America Suffers For Life, The Russians And North Koreans Will Party!!!

--that Is My Plan To Kill Obama And Beyond Please Tell Me What You Think. And Remember, No Negative Feed Back Please.
your mum lololololo
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Darwin is coming for you, TS.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
inb4 lock!

retard.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
caps lock fail

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
caps lock FAIL
'
edit: whose multi do you think
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Jun '10

Either obvious troll or really stupid.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
It's a good thing the CIA are going to come kill you before you can post another thread.....or possibly Carmel is going to come kill you before you can post another thread
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein.
I can hear the black vans rolling up to his house now.
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Carmel seems like a brutal-er death.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66