Here is a song. Alt-metal. Crits would be very helpful. C4Cs.

Looking for someone who can write strings to fix them up/add more as i really wan't them in there, but can't write them...
Attachments:
Lost.gp5
WHAT do you want?
Last edited by Tomozaurus at Jun 23, 2010,
I can write strings hang on
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Sorry I can't do it now
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
I wrote some drums but then realized I had misread and you didn't need them and thus, stopped writing. Here's whatever I wrote, hope it comes of some use.
Attachments:
Lost.gp5
Thanks a lot for that mate. I did actually need drums, although I didn't come on here with the intention of getting them.

Would you mind doing the rest of the song?
WHAT do you want?
Thanks very much mate. I can only really write vocals, guitar and bass, so its great to have some percussion in there.
WHAT do you want?
Yeah, I actually just wrote the bass last night. Kinda need someone else to write the strings. Plus, my solo is pretty shit. But once those are sorted it's finished.

If you ever feel like writing some more drums, I have a couple of other songs too.
WHAT do you want?
just curious, does this have anything to do with the show? since you have a lost avatar picture
Ha ha ha. Yes, it does actually, the lyrics to this song are about the show.
WHAT do you want?