Page 1 of 2
When you turn around and really think about what The Pit is, you learn to appreciate it more. This community is great. Hundreds of people all over the world join together with one thing in common. And yet, almost none of these threads are about guitar playing. Yeah yeah, there are other forums for that. Bite me.

But there are more things that we all share. We have a certain compassion for each other that makes no real sense when you think about it. The hugging thread, where strangers take their time consoling complete strangers. The relationship thread(s), where we find another thing we have in common: we fail miserably at relationships.

I love your sense of humor. I love the shoop threads. I love the debates. I love the puns. I love the elitism, I love the troll attempts. I love the shenanigans our mods get into. All in all...

I love you guys. Thank you for being here.

What do you love about the pit?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I love how we can laugh at idiots, exploit idiots, shot idiots, rape idiotsm and bomdard idiots with penis shoops within seconds

oh and report them

(not you, Ich liebe dich <3 )
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's less dangerous than a pit viper.
Debatable.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
i love how some can just unveil their feelings (as you did) and then get welcomed by pitmonkeys with humor, hate, and love at the same time.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
when facebook and twitter are sleeping i can come to The Pit for social comfort....and fapping, lots of fapping
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Quote by mario61
Debatable.

ಠ_ಠ

So true.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I love the fact that when I come home for the night and leave my non-cyber-friends, my social life is far from over. I know many pit monkey by what they say, their avatar and even the way they abuse me...i mean love me.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Dirge Humani
It smells significantly better than most other pits I've smelled.

Oh, you are the epitome of humor.

Quote by Deadlock Riff
I love how we can laugh at idiots, exploit idiots, shot idiots, rape idiotsm and bomdard idiots with penis shoops within seconds

oh and report them

(not you, Ich liebe dich <3 )

and somehow, we are still complete idiots
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Pit fills me with laughter and has introduced me into some cool stuff. It's also a great place for me too just be my weird-ass self.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
This thread is lovely. Despite all the silly spats people have here and there, the people here are great.

Some of the stupidity can really leave a pit in my stomach.

Sorry that was awful. But I still love the pit.
I like how, while they're squishing you under their arm, it kind of feels like a hug from an abusive stepfather. The one you always wanted to love you, and secretly does. That's the Pit, methinks.
I love the fapping and the rape jokes. I love the horrible puns and the penis shoops and "I Cum Blood." I love the collective "OMG A GIRL" and how everyone verbally fellates Kensai. I love how Jackal58 is like the dad for all of us, or the cool uncle. I love the making fun of new posters. I love the immaturity. I love the ridiculous spam threads and the obvious multis. I love how the Pit can keep me up for hours after I planned to go to sleep, and keep me laughing the whole time.

I love you guys
kill all humans
The Pit is pretty much the only thing I have...

I definitely apprecciate the hell out of this place. I won't go into detail.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Jon777
The obligatory MS Paint dicks in every shoop thread.

And the fact that they're drawn so horribly, they all look like pink, veiny rocket ships
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I like how, while they're squishing you under their arm, it kind of feels like a hug from an abusive stepfather. The one you always wanted to love you, and secretly does. That's the Pit, methinks.

I picture the pit as one kid holding another kids face in between his butt cheeks and letting a giant fart rip, but instead of it smelling rancid, it smells like candy and rainbows. You're grossed out, but quite satisfied at the same time
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by fearofthemark
And the fact that they're drawn so horribly, they all look like pink, veiny rocket ships

That is all I can shoop, since I lost my copy of Photochop.

Well, only one way to fix that...
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I love the fapping and the rape jokes. I love the horrible puns and the penis shoops and "I Cum Blood." I love the collective "OMG A GIRL" and how everyone verbally fellates Kensai. I love how Jackal58 is like the dad for all of us, or the cool uncle. I love the making fun of new posters. I love the immaturity. I love the ridiculous spam threads and the obvious multis. I love how the Pit can keep me up for hours after I planned to go to sleep, and keep me laughing the whole time.

I love you guys

The funny thing is, no one actually fellates him anymore. People just talk about people fellating him.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

I the community I helped spark that is the Electronic Label

I can't express how proud I was when the second Album made the front page of the site. I love you guys

Plus this is one forum where most of the members are actually pretty good socially, outside of the Internet. I don't feel guilty hanging around here at all during days when I have nothing to do.

And I enjoy the debates I get into, however heated they may be at times
Quote by angusfan16
I picture the pit as one kid holding another kids face in between his butt cheeks and letting a giant fart rip, but instead of it smelling rancid, it smells like candy and rainbows. You're grossed out, but quite satisfied at the same time

ah, *warm tinglies*
I like the pit, it's pretty fun sometimes, and I can teach other people about all sorts of things, and learn a bit too.
Quote by whitenihilist

That is all I can shoop, since I lost my copy of Photochop.

Well, only one way to fix that...

I'm sorry, I had to.

OT: I love the Pit. You guys (and girls?) are great. Except for that fearofthemark guy. Someone should ban him or something...
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
I like how the Pit makes turning up for my boring job just about bearable.

I also like cheese.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Damn those things look like mouths.

I love that the pit is one of the first places I go to every time I get on the internet. I'd say first place but I usually open up my browser to look at emails

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
The pit's just plain awesome. Apart from that, I have nothing else to add
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
The Pit has solved all arguments between different religions because everyone here worships Kensai.

Has anyone else noticed that The Pit has "matured" over the years? Perhaps the average age of the regulars has increased. It seems like now, there are thousands of threads about morality and philosophy, while two years ago we were all discussing masturbation.
Last edited by sashki at Jun 23, 2010,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
The way that the pit can convince me that I'm a flaming homosexual in a matter of hours.

We only said you were bi, you're the one that said you're gay.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
I enjoy the fact that after stating I'm a girl in one thread, I'll have shitloads of profile views
I really like the people here, although it can be a bit depressing when I say to my friend "Aah there's the coolest guy on UG!" and I get a "He's probably a pedophile." reply back
But oh well I love you all.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Page 1 of 2