I started working on this today, right now it's just a fragment but I plan to add more on later. As I said in the thread title, the main influences of this song were the majorness of newer Jesu and the drumming and overall vibe of Pelican. Thanks in advance and, as always, C4C.

Attachments:
cool.gp5
Yeah, the opening riff reminded me of Finger Eleven's One Thing, and honestly it sounds like Creed. If you want it to sound more like Jesu I'd suggest slowing it down to 110 or 105 and making track 5 an octave higher and use one of the instruments in the Tuned Idiophones section or maybe the orchestral harp (just something that'll brighten it up). Otherwise it sounds fine.

Crit one of mine?
That doesn't really sound anything like Creed except the note choices, really. And it sure as hell doesn't sound like One Thing, but I wouldn't make comparisons to either unless I was trying to insult, so what do I know?
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.