so me and some of my buddies are planning a trip from Boston to the Florida Keys. I'd like to film the trip and make a documentary or web series out of it. What I'd like help for is some suggestion for places to go/see/film or whatever. So if anyone has any good ideas or locations to visit along U.S. Route 1 please feel free to post them!

thanks for the help
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
Put a camera on your dashboard or somewhere and film everywhere you drive and then speed it up to a 4 minute video or something. They're always pretty fun to watch.
Have a lot of sex and do a lot of weed, then accidentally take the wrong road. Live your imagination.
Live each day as if its your last.
i live in miami and in south carolina your gonna see a giant fake mexico station called south of the border, iits like a huge mexican carnival stop there, also chincoteague carnival, used to live there, lots of *****s will suck you off for a funnel cake. hmmmm, stop and get some bbq in north carolina and in miami get the hell out it sucks but the keys are really cool, cept there will be oil there soon
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!