ive narrowed my choices down to these two cabs. the engl would be about $100 more expensive.

i have an engl ritchie blackmore amp. i play a variety of styles and would like the cab to versitile. however, a good shred tone is paramount to me.
If you want versatility then the Orange is probably the better choice. I have the Engl standard cab and it's great for metal but it's tone is quite dark and kind of scooped. Then again the Blackmore may benefit from the V60's in the Engl cab? try them out and let your ears decide
Quote by AxSilentxLine
If you want versatility then the Orange is probably the better choice. I have the Engl standard cab and it's great for metal but it's tone is quite dark and kind of scooped. Then again the Blackmore may benefit from the V60's in the Engl cab? try them out and let your ears decide

well the dark part is exactly what i am looking for. i want to smooth out the sound of the blackmore with this cab. the blackmore is quite a bright sounding amp.
Quote by TheFunkyAvocado
well the dark part is exactly what i am looking for. i want to smooth out the sound of the blackmore with this cab. the blackmore is quite a bright sounding amp.

Yea I know I was considering picking one up

If a smooth rounded tone is what you want then go for the Engl