Ok, so basically, i attended music college this year, i hated it, it was awful and not what i expected it to be, i'm 16.

Now this was the last day to do all work and i haven't done it all, mainly because i don't want to go back next year, at all.

I want to go to a different college and do 4 AS levels, instead of a music B-Tec.

My parents have found this out today and are going crazy at me, saying i have to go and finish the work and stay on the course.

Pit, ideas on what i tell them?
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Pretty much what you just told us.

Tell them you hated it, and that it's unfair of them to make you spend another year somewhere you hate.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by levi.lydat
If they paid for your schooling you should honor your commitment and finish.
If not do what you please.

It was my choice to go there and it was free for me to enroll. It didn't turn out to be what i thought it would, overall it was horse piss.
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Be honest. Honesty will initially be the most painful course in a given situation, but prevents festering torment down the road.

Ultimately, if you take a stand and say, "I've thought about it, this is not for me, and I'm not going back." they will respect you (in the long run) and it will be better for your relationship.

If you continue "doing what you're told," your parents will eventually get frustrated anyway. You need to step up to the plate and tell them how it is.

It's not like you're telling them you're marrying a hooker, or opening up a crack business on the side!!

Trust me; your honesty will bring conflict, but it is simply a release of the tension/misunderstanding that is already there. The best way to prevent a forest fire is to burn it down yourself (do a controlled burn!!)

It's not rebellion or being a jerk. It's facing the facts, realizing that your goals and theirs are not the same at this time. Talk it out, fight it out if you must (fighting is okay as long as no one gets hurt), and come to an understanding.

The key to lifelong, deep and meaningful relationships is honesty. Good luck!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by iron_mike25
It was my choice to go there and it was free for me to enroll. It didn't turn out to be what i thought it would, overall it was horse piss.

Well then leave, I'm just morally opposed to having some help me attain something and then just going back on it because it's not fun.
If it was free you could always stay and absorb more information even if it is horse piss. But learning about piss isn't much fun is it.
Just finish it, I was in the exact same position as you last year, although I was 18 at the time. Enjoy the easy time while you can.