http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Canon-EOS-1000D-Digital-Rebel-10-5-Megapixel-/280524130204?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item41508a879c

I'm looking in to getting one of those cameras, decided to see what was on ebay and found that. At first I thought it must be stolen or something but he says he has the receipt
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
If he has the receipt, why doesn't he just return it for more money than he'll get on ebay.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If he has the receipt, why doesn't he just return it for more money than he'll get on ebay.

It's been opened?

I dunno, it all seems rather suspect to me...
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Stolen? Just cause he said he has the receipt doesn't mean he actually has one.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
he's got near perfect feedback, i'd go for it. plus theres 4 days left, it will be bid up to where it belongs by then
yep 4 days is a long time. I think it'll go up to a few hundred. near retail price.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated