I am building a guitar very simular to gibson's buckethead signature guitar, two questions - Where can I buy a 27" scale neck(I'd prefer not make my own but will if there are no other options). And where can I buy a arcade style killswitch from?
Well all the killswitches are are normally open momentary switches. Try arcade supply stores on the internet.
CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
This sounds exciting!

@TheWizard42: I really enjoy your sig!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
This sounds exciting!

@TheWizard42: I really enjoy your sig!

CAPITALISM
Quote by diofan88
Naked with a bowl of cereal with headphones.
If you're going bolt on, then go Warmoth for the neck. If you want set (like the Big B's actually is) or through neck then you might have to custom order one.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I am also using an arcade button in a King V build. I got it on ebay. It's was less than $10. Some of them are very tall, so make sure to get one that will fit in the control cavity. I had to get one that snaps into place instead of one with a nut that screws on the back. I also had to buy a metric forstner bit to drill the hole. 30mm I think.
to get the exact button from the signature, get Sanwa arcade buttons

on ebay i think its like $16 for 10 or so buttons
theyre really cool, im thinking about getting one for myself. the button, the guitars too expensive for me although amazing
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.