Page 1 of 2
If you like pop/rock and bands like Versaemerge you should definitely check us out. We just released our EP Letters about a month ago. We put up a new layout and the whole EP is streaming on our Myspace. Let me know what you think!! L)

You can check us out at www.myspace.com/listentotheskyvt

We also have Twitter, Facebook and a Youtube account. So make sure to check out our tour videos, updates and just random stuff!!
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Last edited by DeathbyDiscord at Jun 23, 2010,
Thanks a lot dude. That means a lot
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
after listening to about 3 songs...

The songs are well recorded. awesome instrumentals. the vocals are generic boring female vocals. just IMO

The "band" has a lot of potential though. gl guys
Esp Ltd Viper 400
Ibanez RGT6EXFX
Peavey 5150 II
Randall Jag Cab
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
Maxon OD808
Boss Pedals
I definitely respect your opinion, Everyone is entitled to their own. But regardless than you very much!!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Thanks a lot dude!! that means so much!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I actually enjoyed this. It reminds me a lot of Paramore and similar bands. I'm not really into the style but its nice to see people on here with actual legitimate bands. You guys should seriously add a synth player or something to spice up your music a bit more though, I think that would be awsome. I added you guys by the way on there!
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Thanks a lot man. I think we sound more like Versaemerge but either way that's great to hear. Thanks dude!!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
By the way, I found it somewhat funny and somewhat cool that you're playing Croc Rock in Allentown. Thats a venue that is about 10 minutes away from where I work and I go there pretty frequently.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
That's awesome. Hopefully you can come check us out
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
(Y) Win

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness
That purple Listen to the Sky t-shirt is sick. Went to look at the merch store but it wasn't on sale

Like others have said, recordings are good and instrumentally there is some solid stuff going on there but vocals just lacked diversity imo. Your vocalist can definitely sing but the vocal melodies were pretty much all the same. The vocals did get mixed up a bit in Complete (those girlie highs were used a bit if you know what i mean :P),
Last edited by 21Fretter at Jul 4, 2010,
21fretter: We recently ordered those shirts. So they should be up on the merch site soon. Just keep checking back. We should have them in the next couple weeks. Also Thank you very much. I definitely respect your opinion but thank you regardless

Galgawine: Thank you very much dude, That really means a lot to us!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I peronally think you sound a bit too similar to VersaEmerge, just without all the synth. And they aren't really the sort of band you can get away with being too similar to, since they're a young band themselves who've basically ripped off Paramore, chucked in some symphonic elements and got 99% of their fame by having Sierra feautured on that Day To Remember track. That said, I like them. And I like you guys as well. Just think you need to think a little bit more outside the box to reeeally stand out. Still, sounding very good.

Another gripe I have is som unnecessary autotune. I'm not sure if it's for effect or what, but your singer definitely sounds like she can hit the notes, yet at times she's autotuned anyway and it just sounds a bit false?

Either way, good stuff
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Very much like the sound. Similar to Paramore in sound, if not a tiny bit heavier.
Well done.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Thank you so much everyone for the comments. We appreciate all of them!!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I'm very impressed. First and foremost, your recordings are mixed down very well.

Sort of remind me of Paramore. That's not a bad thing, but I feel as if you guys evolve your own unique sound, you definitely have the talent to go places.
Thank you so much. We appreciate that very much!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I could see my self mosh to this. But I mosh to CERA too, and those guys are rather popish too. Did you guys do you're own recording and producing?
Nope, we went to a recording studio. It's called The Recording Company. It's in Albany, NY. The man behind pretty much all of it would be Tim Lynch. He's definitely really good at what he does. So it's all professional. Also that's pretty sweet that you could mosh to our music
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
This is...amazing. I think I agree with the whole "sounds too close to VersaEmerge" bit, but regardless, as bands evolve and progress they generally come into their own sound. I love your singer's voice, and the instrumentation in each song is just as great. It all blends in a great way. I would definitely buy anything you guys release.

Also, there seem to be some things up with your MySpace profile? Like broken image links and such. Just thought I'd let you know. Also, I couldn't add you because I couldn't for the life of me find an "add to friends" button or link on the page either. =/ Fix this, and I shall definitely add you!

-RJ
Rest Your Case
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
Thank you so much for the feedback RJ. I don't run the myspace, but I will definitely bring those issues up. In the mean time though if you have facebook you can add us on their, we also have twitter and a purevolume page as well. Also we're going to be working on two new songs that will be recorded as sort of a teaser before our next release. We're definitely finding our sound with these new songs. Btw if you would like to purchase our ep or one of our shirts we have a merch store with big cartel. It should be on the myspace, hopefully that's not one of the broken links again thank you very much
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Thank you so much for the feedback RJ. I don't run the myspace, but I will definitely bring those issues up. In the mean time though if you have facebook you can add us on their, we also have twitter and a purevolume page as well. Also we're going to be working on two new songs that will be recorded as sort of a teaser before our next release. We're definitely finding our sound with these new songs. Btw if you would like to purchase our ep or one of our shirts we have a merch store with big cartel. It should be on the myspace, hopefully that's not one of the broken links again thank you very much

Yeah, be sure that you do, because amazing music on a MySpace page means nothing if people can't add you or buy it! haha but I searched for you guys on Facebook and Twitter, follow/like you on both. I can't wait to hear the new songs, and when I have some money I can actually spend I'll definitely try to remember to buy your EP. Unfortunately, I think the BigCartel link is one of the broken ones =/
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
Just a heads up for everyone. Our myspace needs to be fixed. When it will be I am not sure. But in the meantime make sure to go check out our purevolume page and become fans of us on there. www.purevolume.com/ListenToTheSky
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
complete is an awesome song. good sound. when i get some cash flow i'll buy a solid copy of the cd, if you have any
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Page 1 of 2