kinda music you play?

whoops, shoulda read the post. go for a peavey dude.
Last edited by bbetances at Jun 23, 2010,
You definately want a tube amp. Marshalls are very good, Bugera tubes are good tubes too. Peavey and Randall are good for heavier rock. You should buy one at guitar center after playing through a few of them.
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
diezil, mesa boogie triple rec, laney, randall some sort of KH maybe, marshall JCM800.