Well someone was selling their Marshall mosfet head locally for 100 bucks, and i wanted a marshall head for my 1960bv cab until i can afford a better head. But idk how much this head should be worth seeing its old and all.. :/ I like the sound out of it though and for the price i guess i'd give it a try. What do you think? By the way its no tube its solid state, but the sound is good!

pic:

I would go for it, for 100 bucks how much can go wrong?
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Tbh there are few heads I wouldn't grab for 100 bucks

If you like the sound of it I say go for it
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by GNR4EVER
Tbh there are few heads I wouldn't grab for 100 bucks

Oh, how humorous
Gear:
American Strat (Modded with Kinman Pickups and more )
PRS Paul Allender (Don't like Cradle of Filth though )
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 (Broken )
Blackstar HT-5 Combo Amp

DR.ZOIDBERG!!!!! (Very inspirational)
Quote by Sshmoo
Oh, how humorous

What? I was being serious

EDIT: If there's any double meaning or innuendo there that I've missed it was completely unintentional
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
i say ............................... YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

its a very good deal
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
so long as it is in good working order, GO FOR IT!!!!

the mosfet marshalls are cool because, even though they're 100% solid state, they get a bit of warmth and dynamic by using a mosfet transistor. definately not the marshall tone you hear in your head (or any album for that matter), but definately better sounding than most solid states out there

BUY IT NOW (if it works. if it doesnt... leave it be)