haha so im gonna buys a couple of things im on low budget however ive got this questions

first of i want Fish N' chips EQ however i was wondering if Behringer EQ pedal is any good?? and also ive seen this ARTEC pedal line (which had EQ too) in a catalog and i can offer it from the local store (im in armenia) however if i buy the Fish N chips ima be buying from USA and have some friend to bring it

ok so the questio is Fish n chips, behringer or ARTEC?

question two what the hell is ARTEC?!?! never heard of that brand

question three i was wanting to buy a danelectro FAB distortion. not using it as an important piece of gear. i jsut like to have a little distortion pedal before the wah and have the main distortion on my RP355 after the wah! makes some cool noise with my wah some puma/panther kind of scream!
did it with a behringer ultar distortion i borrowed from a friend! worked well. so today i asked the dude if he'd sell it for 13 bux and he agreed haha so

danelectro fab distortion or Behringer Ultar distortion?? (this ione i remember being noise when you cranked the distortion leve but i didnt crank it much) anyways hope you may help

thanx
I think the Behringer EQ is based on the Boss GE-7.

Artec, I think, are a Japenese pedal manufacturer

I would get an Overdrive pedal, have a look at the Danelectro CoolCar series, they are meant to be really good, especially for price.

http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/danelectro-cool-cat-cto-2-transparent-overdrive-v2-guitar-effects-pedal--72322
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Get the Danelectro CoolCAt OD instead, they are clones of boutique pedals and only cost about £30 each.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
i don't think artec is japanese. korean, maybe, or chinese.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yah cause it's jsut for one use only!! asidet hat little distoriton i need for my wah for oly two or three songs i am also buying Fish n chips and some cleaning liquids so ... also i aint got a nice amp anyways and i have no opportunity to update (not only the money is issue) however i think im kinda satisfied with my RP355 now.. couldnt be any better